Mission & Values
We are a Christ centred school, nurturing the individual in a caring, family environment, committed to providing quality education for the community.
- Helps children “grow up into Christ.”
- Supplements the training of the Christian home.
- Offers instruction under Christian teachers.
- Provides a learning environment centred in Christ.
We believe that the soundest basis on which a child’s future may be built is the Christian training it offers in its education program, through the entire range of primary school subjects, as well as in Scripture teaching.
The school aims to extend the training begun in church and home;
- To promote a knowledge and an understanding of God’s word, as confessed and taught by the Lutheran Church;
- To present a set of values and a view of life that is in harmony with the Christian faith.
- The School strives to provide the highest standards of instruction in the 8 key learning areas, and in other areas that the school may offer.
- The school takes into account the needs of each child: their spiritual, mental, physical, emotional, social and aesthetic needs, as it draws up and implements its curriculum.
- The School aims to assist every child to recognise their abilities as God given, to develop these abilities to the full, and so to use them to glorify God and serve themselves and their fellowman.
- In striving to attain these ideals, the school believes it must have the support of the homes, and that the closest co-operation with parents is most desirable.